Our Experience in Urban and Rural Land Development
Green Plan experts covers the full spectrum when it comes to municipal land development; urban, rural, and industrial sectors. For clients looking to get everything from feasibility analysis, all the way down to full project implementations and regulatory compliance monitoring, our highly accredited professionals ensure their work is always compliant throughout every step of the process.
Whether it’s industrial development, commercial developments, such as offices or shopping centers, down to smaller projects like individual residential land development. Green Plan is here to support with innovative ideas.
- Biophysical assessments
- Natural site assessments
- Environmental overviews
- ECO plans
- Qualified Aquatic Environmental Specialist (QAES) mitigation plans
- Wetland impact assessments and mitigation planning
- Constructed wetland design and implementation planning
- Phase I Ecological Network reports
- Phase II Ecological Network reports
- Development Permit applications
- Provincial and Federal approval acquisition