Our Experience in Environmental Planning for Infrastructure:
Municipalities manage their infrastructure to ensure public safety and service. They also need new, more innovative ways of doing this as land development continues in the community.
The Green Plan’s team of environmental consultants have comprehensive experience in providing services related to developing infrastructure; ranging from strategic planning to regulatory compliance which will help develop communities for sustainability into the future.
- Strategic environmental planning for land use development and regulatory approval acquisition
- Land use and mitigation planning
- Approvals for pipelines, roads, gravel pits, boat launches, etc
- Wetland assessments and compensation plans
- Environmental Assessments pursuant to Alberta Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act (APEA) and the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act (CEAA)
- Conservation and Reclamation Plans pursuant to Alberta Environment and Sustainable Resource Development (AESRD) policy
- Soil salvage and conservation plans
- Water Act and Fisheries Act Authorizations; water management, water licensing, steam crossings, fish habitat etc.
- Notification as per the Code of Practice for Watercourse Crossing
- Environmental protection plans and alignment sheets