Project Design and Mitigation planning involves developing and implementing specific strategies and measures to abate adverse environmental impacts from land development projects. A good mitigation plan is a main requirement of most government applications to approve a civil works project.
Mitigation planning typically includes assessing potential adverse impacts from the project on environmental components such as water, land, wildlife, and aquatic resources and developing short and long-term mitigation measures. Mitigation can include design and site selection changes, avoidance of the high-risk areas, the implementation of environmental controls or some form of compensation.
Green Plan provides the following mitigation planning services to government, engineering planning teams, developers and contractors.
Some of the things we can do for you are:
- Routing and Site Selection Planning
- Environmental Management Plans (EMP) and EcoPlan’s
- Best Management Practices (BMP)
- Fish Isolation and Habitat Protection/Restoration Plans
- Surface water and Wetland Mitigation Plans
- Water crossing Mitigation Plans
- Hazardous Waste Management Plans and Emergency Response Plans
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
- Water Management and Dewatering Plans
- Fish and Wildlife Habitat Compensation Plans
- Conservation and Reclamation Business Plans as regulated by the Public Lands Act
- Activity Plans as regulated by the Code of Practice for Pits
- Reclamation and End Land Use Plans
HAVE YOU SEEN OUR OTHER SERVICES?
WANT TO SEE WHO WE WORK WITH?
We know our way around a bunch of different industries and have lots of experience getting projects approved in all of them.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Come in for a coffee and let’s chat!